Jan 9, 2008

New Year's Dilemma

I last blogged Dec 16 2007. Today is Jan 9 2008.
Nearly a month has passed.

During that holiday period, I had too much fun living in a real life, so much so that I found it difficult to find the time to stop and write. But the trappings of the real life at Christmas and its after-effects can be lethal in the absence of deep reflection. If the real life is a bus, I may need to shout, "Stop, I want to get off here and now!" I found blogging to be therapeutic at times, and will try to make it more so in 2008.

Which is why I wanted to play catch up, speaking out my cluttered mind.
Which is why I gave this blog the long-due facelift it deserves.

Problem is... time.

To me, blogging is a luxury. Especially 'naked blogging' (you know, the type that you are reading now, the candid spell-out-what-you-have-in-your-heart type). Though it keeps me honest before God. So I can only try, living this life with a fitting rhythm. Getting on the bus and off the bus.

No comments: