Apr 27, 2009

Deblogging No More

A month has passed since my last post below. There are many things happening in and around my life that are worth blogging between March 28 and April 27. Not that I felt guilty when I haven't blogged that long, but on the contrary missing the opportunities to write freely feels like there is a blockage in the sewerage system inside my mind or heart (thank God that was written only metaphorically not literally). But I have a good excuse or two for being absent from this blog for a month. I am now ready to blog again, even if it is only for the sake of maintaining my sanity....

2 comments:

Denni Arli said...

Hi Sen, it's good that you're back. I like reading your blog, I almost thought that you have given up blogging :)

Sen Sendjaya, PhD. said...

Hi Dan, thanks for your words of encouragement.