Oct 12, 2008

Keller, Carson, & Piper

If you are a Gen-Xer like me, you would remember the jaw-dropping experience of watching Superman, Batman, and Flash Gordon engaged the bad guys together. These super heroes rock; standing out among the rest of the Justice League members. For me, watching Tim Keller, D.A. Carson, and John Piper together in an extended dialogue reminded me of these super heroes. Individually they had a tremendous role in the resurgence of the reformed theology in the US and the wider developed world.

Obviously I don't idolize Keller, Carson, and Piper. And that is the last thing they would expect from people like me or anyone for that matter. But no doubt they had a huge indirect impact on my journey of faith. Thanks to JT for the links to these Facebook videos from the 2008 Leadership meeting of the Gospel Coalition.

Part 1 of 6
Part 2 of 6
Part 3 of 6
Part 4 of 6
Part 5 of 6
Part 6 of 6

No comments: